Respiratory Homecare Solutions (RHS Canada) is an accredited, Canadian health care company that delivers premium health care services to treat sleep apnea and oxygen patients. RHS offers patient education, sleep apnea testing, CPAP treatment, long-term support and home oxygen therapy. We strive to exceed expectations and support our patients to change their lives for the better.
RHS Canada is currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant to cover the Grande Prairie location. We are looking for a dedicated and driven individual to join our passionate local team.
This position is responsible for answering all incoming phone calls and greeting clients & visitors who walk in the office. Main reception is also responsible for data entry for new oxygen starts and insurance claims for month end. A positive attitude and friendly accommodating voice are essential as this position is the “face of RHS Inc.”
- Answer the main phone with in a confident, polite and efficient manner
- Greet patients, schedule appointments using computerized system, receive payment and issue receipts for services
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Handle private billing
- Assist with month end as required
- Take requests for deliveries, new service, assistance from clients and distribute throughout office
- Enter all new therapy starts as directed
- Maintain a positive and professional atmosphere in the front office
- Identify any opportunities to improve phone service and convey to immediate supervisor
- Interact with delivery personal to ensure that we are providing the best service possible
- Develop efficiencies in order to deal with the volume of data entry and insurance billings necessary each month
- Responsible to help create and maintain a safe and healthful work environment
- Other duties as required
- 1-2 years’ experience in reception/administration
- Ability to handle busy office & switchboard
- Remain calm and professional under stressful situations
- Superior organizational & customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
At RHS Canada we offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, educational and career opportunities, and of course, a fun work culture! Join our team and experience all RHS Canada has to offer!
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
RHS Canada provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.