Respiratory Homecare Solutions (RHS Canada) is an accredited, Canadian health care company that delivers premium health care services to treat sleep apnea and oxygen patients. RHS offers patient education, sleep apnea testing, CPAP treatment, long-term support and home oxygen therapy. We strive to exceed expectations and support our patients to change their lives for the better.
RHS Canada is currently recruiting for a full-time Admin Assistant to cover the Edmonton, AB. We are looking for a dedicated and driven individual to join our passionate local team.
- Booking of tests required for client authorizations and those tests required in the provision of respiratory services i.e. Snoresats, ApneaLinks, PFTs & ABGs
- Assist in providing phone coverage when required
- Coordinate & acquire necessary prescriptions required to perform client testing
- Work with Respiratory Therapists to ensure that client funding and testing requirements are made within required timeframes
- Complete follow-up calls on all new starts and for confirmation of services and billing
- Coordinate walk tests when necessary
- Download sleep studies
- Assist in cleaning sleep equipment
- Filing, billing and maintaining confidential medical records
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Provide guidance and direction for questions and topics that address client safety as part of delivering service
- Responsible to help create and maintain a safe and healthful work environment
- Other duties as required
- 1-3 years’ experience in reception/administration
- Ability to handle busy office & switchboard
- Remain calm and professional under stressful situations
- Superior organizational & customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Completion of High School
- Completion of Post-Secondary Education in Administration, Medical Office Assistant program or related discipline is highly desirable
- Current Basic Rescuer CPR and First Aid Training (if completing Level III testing)
- Certified as a CPSGT (if completing Level III testing)
At RHS Canada we offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, educational and career opportunities, and of course, a fun work culture! Join our team and experience all RHS Canada has to offer!
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
RHS Canada provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.