Respiratory Homecare Solutions Canada (RHS) is an accredited, Canadian health care company that delivers premium health care services to treat sleep apnea and oxygen patients. RHS offers patient education, sleep apnea testing, CPAP treatment, long-term support and home oxygen therapy. We strive to exceed expectations and support our patients to change their lives for the better.
RHS is currently seeking a Branch Manager who is a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) to manage our operations in Grande Prairie, AB. Reporting to the Provincial Director of Operations for Northern Alberta, the Branch Manager will work towards the implementation of best practices and driving initiatives forward, with a strong emphasis on teamwork and engagement.
- Ensures the operation is managed in full compliance with both internal policies, procedures and external regulations including the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) and Accreditation Canada and safety requirements
- Ensures standards of safety, patient care and customer service are met by always “Exceeding Expectations”
- Delivers business results and manages the operation to contribute efficiently to RHS
- Oversees the operation to ensure referral process is seamless and patient care excellence is maintained at all times
- Responsible for the efficient and cost effective implementation of processes
- Manages the team, setting the delegation of responsibility, task direction and completing performance objectives and reviews
- Ensures the team is properly trained, qualified and re-qualified as required and recruits new staff when needed
- Schedules the team for most efficient coverage including on-call rotation
- Ensures inventory is managed and maintained at a minimum level following internal procedures
- Ensures that effective continuity of supply is provided to customers when required
- Maintains quality records in relation to operations including but not limited to patients files
- Working as an RRT within the team, set up oxygen and sleep patients, provide ongoing service and support
- Participation in the on-call schedule is required
- Utilize opportunities to market RHS by highlighting our culture of excellence
- Other duties as required
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Respiratory Therapy
- Current CARTA Practice Permit
- CPSGT designation or recognized equivalent, or willingness to complete
- Current Basic Rescuer CPR and First Aid Training, or willingness to complete
- Post-secondary in business management is an asset
- Previous experience in a clinical setting as an RRT
- Knowledge of Respiratory devices and equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Must demonstrate superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask
- Demonstrated leadership and clinical instruction skills
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative, take responsibility and organize in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach staff
- Ability to lift and carry up to 55 lbs unassisted
- Must have a valid provincial Driver’s License
This role offers an excellent career opportunity to expand into leadership while working in a great team-oriented work environment. We will provide the training, guidance and mentorship if you have the passion!
With an attractive compensation package include benefits, bonus plans and the importance of work life balance, Grande Prairie is a wonderful place to call home.
All employment is conditional upon completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
RHS Canada provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is commit fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.