Respiratory Homecare Solutions (RHS Canada) is an accredited, Canadian health care company that delivers premium health care services to treat sleep apnea and oxygen patients. RHS offers patient education, sleep apnea testing, CPAP treatment, long-term support and home oxygen therapy. We strive to exceed expectations and support our patients to change their lives for the better.
RHS Canada is currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator to cover the Calgary, AB area. We are looking for a dedicated and driven individual to join our passionate local team.
This role is primarily responsible for providing client support over the phone, scheduling and confirming appointments with confidence and communicating with internal and external clients with a focus on exceeding expectations. This position is also responsible for data entry and scheduling appointments with confidence and accuracy.
- Uploading referrals into our internal system
- Building EMR records and patient databases
- Data coordination and maintenance of patient databases
- Conducting billing in TIMs
- Coordinating and booking appointments for patients
- Respond to all caller related inquiries with efficiency and appropriate urgency
- Answer phone calls, provide test results, schedule and confirm appointments for the clinic
- Handling patient interactions with a positive Service For Life attitude and high degree of professionalism to ensure constant lines of communication are maintained
- Ensure accuracy and attention to detail in all interactions and documentation
- Promote our ‘culture of excellence’
- Complete tasks efficiently, thoughtfully and accurately with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate ability in conflict resolution, problem solving and time-management
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 1 year of proven experience in delivering exceptional over the phone customer service is required
- Strong competency with computers and technology with the ability to comfortably learn new programs/systems quickly
- Highly organized, results oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced-environment
- Ability to handle busy office & switchboard
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Completion of High School
- Current Basic Rescuer CPR and First Aid Training
- Bilingualism an asset but not required
- Willing to become certified as a CPSGT
- Willing to complete company provided courses to encourage continual learning and develop competencies
At RHS Canada we offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, educational and career opportunities, and of course, a fun work culture! Join our team and experience all RHS Canada has to offer!
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
RHS Canada provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.