We have a full range of sleep apnea devices…
to help you get the sleep you need.
What is CPAP Therapy?
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) is highly effective and the most common sleep therapy to treat patients who suffer from moderate to severe obstructive sleep apnea. A CPAP machine is a small, quiet device with a mask that uses mild air pressure to keep the airways open during sleep.
The Truth about
CPAP Machines are Quiet!
CPAP sleep systems are small, quiet, comfortable and portable.
They are easy to use and effective to treat sleep apnea.
It’s a Healthy Sleep Routine!
After only a few weeks, CPAP therapy will be part of your bedtime routine.
There are Many Sleep System Options!
Our sleep experts will fit you with a CPAP machine that is best suited to treat your sleep apnea. At RHS you can select the CPAP accessories to make treatment most comfortable and effective.
Adopting CPAP Therapy is Key!
Use CPAP therapy every night and you will have more energy through out your day.
Getting good sleep and living healthier is worth it!
RHS carries a variety of CPAP equipment from all major suppliers to treat sleep apnea, snoring and other sleep disorders. Contact us today to learn more about sleep apnea therapy, solutions, CPAP equipment and accessories.
We provide Service for Life™ a patient support program that provides you with unlimited access to expert sleep care to ensure you are successful with your CPAP therapy. It is our commitment to you and your health!
PAP Therapy Options
Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- Provides one constant air pressure all through the night.
- A predetermined pressure is set based on your needs to treat your sleep apnea.
Automatic Positive Airway Pressure
- Automatically varies the pressure through the night and from night to night.
- Actively responds to the continuous changes in your upper airway.
Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure
- Sets a higher pressure when you breathe in and a lower pressure when you breathe out.
- A non-invasive form of therapy for patients suffering from sleep apnea.