All in-person appointment information will be shared with you prior to your appointment. To ensure the safety of you and our team members you should be aware of the following safety measures for your in-person appointment:
- We request, if possible, that you attend your appointment alone.
- We request patients bring their own mask and put on the mask prior to entering the clinic. Masks or personal protective equipment is mandatory for our health care team and patients.
- Upon arrival, we encourage you to wait in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time.
- We will perform patient temperature checks utilizing a non-contact forehead infrared thermometer.
- We request that you follow the physical distancing signage and remain 2 meters/6 feet apart from other patients and clinical team members.
- We require that you clean your hands with hand sanitizer before your appointment. Disinfecting stations will be available in our clinics.