To ensure the safety of our patients and our healthcare team members we have adapted our clinics including installing plexiglass shields, signage and floor decals. We have also implemented new clinic procedures for in-person appointments including:
- Pre-screening all patients for COVID-19 prior to accepting in-person appointments.
- Checking temperatures of all patients using non-contact forehead infrared thermometers.
- Requiring all RHS healthcare team members wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during appointments.
- Requiring all patients bring their own mask and put on the mask prior to entering the clinic.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations and following strict hand hygiene protocols.
- Increasing the frequency of sanitization of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Limiting the number of people in each clinic at one time and practicing physical distancing protocols.
- In some clinics, patients may be asked to wait in their cars until their scheduled appointment time.