Our clinics are set to open the first week of June, 2020 and will follow provincial health directives to ensure that strict protective measures are in place to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19. To ensure your safety and that of our healthcare team members, we have adapted our clinics by installing plexiglass shields, signage and floor decals. We have also implemented new clinic procedures for in-person appointments including:
- Pre-screening for COVID-19 prior to accepting in-person appointments.
- Limiting the number of patients allowed in a clinic according to the size of the clinic. You may be required to wait in your car or outside the clinic until your appointment time.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations and following strict hand hygiene protocols.
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing high-touch areas or surfaces.
- Checking temperatures of all patients using a contactless forehead infrared thermometer.
- Requiring all of our health care team members to wear surgical masks or PPE.