RHS clinics are reopening with the highest level of safety measures to protect and safeguard you against the spread of COVID-19
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
Taking Steps to Accept In-Person Appointments Safely
Our clinics are set to open the first week of June, 2020 and will follow provincial health directives to ensure that strict protective measures are in place to safeguard against the spread of COVID-19. To ensure your safety and that of our healthcare team members, we have adapted our clinics by installing plexiglass shields, signage and floor decals. We have also implemented new clinic procedures for in-person appointments including:
- Pre-screening for COVID-19 prior to accepting in-person appointments.
- Limiting the number of patients allowed in a clinic according to the size of the clinic. You may be required to wait in your car or outside the clinic until your appointment time.
- Providing hand sanitizing stations and following strict hand hygiene protocols.
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing high-touch areas or surfaces.
- Checking temperatures of all patients using a contactless forehead infrared thermometer.
- Requiring all of our health care team members to wear surgical masks or PPE.
Book a Virtual Care Appointment
While in-person appointments can be arranged, we encourage patients to take advantage of our new virtual services. Our virtual care appointments are conducted by our accredited team of sleep health professionals who will ensure each patient receives the same patient-centered premium sleep care. Virtual care appointments can be conveniently booked by calling our Service For Life (SFL) team at 1-844-705-1240. Should you prefer to connect with a specific clinician, please contact your local office.
Direct to Patient Shipping of CPAP Products
RHS offers direct-to-patient shipping on all CPAP masks and accessories with free shipping on orders over $75. Click on the button below to fill out the online order form. Our Service For Life (SFL) team will call you back with a quote within one business day.
As we continue to move forward through COVID-19, we promise to keep the health and safety of our patients and our healthcare teams our top priority. Thank you for your continued trust as your sleep and oxygen healthcare provider.